Jul 18, 2013

Writer, Written, Write...Right

Song of the post, "Summer Vibe" by Walk off the Earth. Yes, this is the band that did "Red Hands" as well as 5 people on guitar cover of "Somebody That I Used To know." It is fun to have a band that just has fun making music and makes you want to listen. Other good songs include "Sometimes," "Shake" and "Gang of Rhythm." R.E.V.O. is a great album and you should be checking it out. (now I want some feedback. What should I be listening to this summer?)

I guess this counts for my July post, because the last one happened in June. I know, really?

Yes

well pictures:












 These are actually in chronological order, it relates a lot of events, mostly this last weekend, but there are some other things mixed in. Where are they, your move, whoever gets the most right I will take out to dinner or lunch at the location of the last picture. You've got until the end of the week...Go!

I don't feel particularly amusing today, I just decided to write. I am looking for some fun adventures for the rest of July, because August will be crazy, every week has something. King's Peak, Shakespeare Festival, California/west coast road trip-venture! If you know of any great spots between here and California/Oregon/Washington that I should stop let me know as well I will do my best to take pictures and send them to you.

There is something else that I should be doing...it is a little book of adventures that I had my last zone do for me on my mission. I have honestly looked at it and tried to do many of the things in there. I have failed, however, in taking pictures and sending them on. Starting in August it is on (challenge accepted). Next challenge, will you do them with me. If so post a comment, with enough comments I will post pictures of August and we can do the days together.

Welp (get ready for all the crazy conventions coming up, including Salt Lake Comic Con!), of the dragon variety, that is why the parenthetical comment made sense.

H A G S

No comments: